Sunday 27 November 2011

Matilda's pranks


On the night of their anniversary Matilda had to do everything around the house dad. Her mother gave her cooking books to read to make dinner. And her dad of cause told her to do the dishes and vacuum the floor. Matilda had enough of cleaning up. Later that night Matilda made a plan to play a prank on Mr Wormwood. She came in very quietly with a dum set at the door way and a miro right in front of the bed were mr worm wood was sleeping and with a pen in one had and with a torch in the other. She drawled a mishtash and   a mono brow and a black eye. Then she went to the dum set and played it as loud as she could when he got up he looked straight into the mirror and screamed that his face went red.
That morning….
“Dad your not nice to people” Matilda said. Who do you think you are young lady I’m Matilda worm wood that’s who I am well you an’t acting like the Matilda I know. Because you are cheating on people that’s why I don’t like you why you little twit. When we get back home you are going to get into your room. Well that’s fine with me because I don’ want to speak with you ever again. Matilda was very angry so she planed a prank on her dad again Matilda had found all these slugs and snails and worms and spiders then she put them in to a bucket then put it on the door and waited till her dad got home from work . Then she fell a sleep then she herd a car came he is here better get back into my room SPLAT oh no this was my work clothes Matilda!!!!! Get out here now what is it dad oh don’t dad me you are in very big mess.
That night…..
Matilda went out side to her dad car she had a knife in her hand and a touch in the other she went to the wheel and then POP!!!!! Matilda had pop all of her dad’s wheels later that morning oh no what just happened to my car oh man now I have to take my bike to work oh great now what happened  baby my bike is broken  and I only got that last nigh but  that bike is to girlish but now I need to take the bus well that’s the only way to get to work man
That night…..
Hi dad why are you not speaking to me I know that you broke my bike I did not then who would then I did dad son don’t tell me you did you it well mum and I had a meting and we both agreed to get rid of the bike NO!!!!! The end

No comments:

Post a Comment